The Charlotte Tilbury Pretty Pink Lipstick Duo are the latest additions to my extensive CT lipstick collection. I have every shade and I love them, so as soon as I saw these on the CT website before Christmas I snapped them up. Sold as a lip kit, they come with the iconic Pillow Talk Lip Cheat, and for £52.00, they’re well worth buying.
As a rule, I love my nudes but I am partial to a bit of pink so long as it’s not sickly or too Barbie-esque, and these are certainly not like that. You get a K.I.S.S.I.N.G. lipstick and a Matte Revolution one and they’re probably two of the more wearable pinks in my collection.
K.I.S.S.I.N.G. in Blushing Dream
Just look at how beautiful this shade is. Blushing Dream is a warm coral-rose with a satin finish. I love this shade so much. I much prefer warmer hues of pink and this wears beautifully.
• The Lipstick Tree extracts protect your lips from UV damage & oxidative stress to leave them soft, soothed & hydrated.
• Light-diffusing pigments gives your lips a multi-dimensional finish to leave them look full-bodied and luminous.
• The blend of waxes glides over your lips for a rich, buildable colour.
• Ideal for a sophisticated pink lipstick perfect for date night or daytime wear.
• Perfect, full, kissable lips really do grow on trees!
Matte Revolution in Rose Kiss
Sticking with the warm tones, Rose Kiss is a warm rosy pink that is a pleasure to wear. It’ has a creamy matte finish and is a great middle ground between a pink and a red. If you’re wary of warmer tones, I think you’ll actually really love this shade because it works perfectly.
Matte Revolution Features
• Lipstick Tree & Orchid extract softens, protects and hydrates lips for younger-looking, healthy lips.
• 3D glowing pigments create the illusion of lit-from-within lips that appear wider and fuller.
• Triglycerides mixed with a perfect blend of oils and waxes glides long-lasting colour onto the lips.
• Revolutionary, square, angled tip mimics the shape of a lip brush for precision application.
Along with the barely-there nude tones of the Pillow Talk Lip Cheat, this is a great little kit. At the moment you can only get these shades as a dup and only online, but I am hoping that soon they’ll make them available separately.
If you’ve never tried a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick before, then grab this duo whilst you can.
[shopr_shopthepost collection=”pretty-pink” size=”medium” show_product_title=”yes” show_product_price=”yes”]