A Charlotte Tilbury Smokey Eye look is always going to be a winner with me, so her latest Instant Look In A Palette ticks all of my boxes. I have the other three and love them, so I knew that I had to have this. When I opened this on Christmas morning I was more than a little bit happy.
This palette was released as an exclusive to John Lewis although I think it has been available on the Charlotte Tilbury website. I have checked the John Lewis site and it is still in stock for £49.00 so grab it whilst you can. I know that some of you will think that it’s on the pricey side, but it really is worth the splurge.
You get 3 eyeshadow shades, a bronzer, 2 blush shades and a highlighter, so you do get a decent amount of product for your money. What I love about these Instant Look palettes is that you really do have all you need to create a simple yet stunning look in just 5 minutes and they’re extremely handy for those who travel.
When I heard that there would be a Charlotte Tilbury Smokey Eye Instant Look In A Palette I got very excited. For me, a smokey eye is a classic and you just can’t go wrong with it. Somehow every eye look I attempt always ends up going down the smokey route as I love them so much.
I love the quality of Charlotte’s shadows and whilst you might not think they look that pigmented from looking at my swatches, they don’t disappoint. The cheek shades are all stunning too and fans of the Bar of Gold highlighter might just recognise the highlight shade included in this palette.
1: EYE BRIGHTEN – soft golden beige
2: EYE ENHANCE – medium brown matte
3: EYE SMOKE – charcoal black matte
4: FACE BRONZE – natural sun-kissed bronze
5: CHEEK SWISH – luminous peach beige
6: CHEEK POP – luminous peach rose
7: FACE HIGHLIGHT – shimmering soft gold
HOW TO USE
* Start off with the Eye Brighten shade and apply over the eyelids for a brightening base.
* Take the Eye Enhance shade to add soft dimension in the crease and along the lash line.
* Smudge the Eye Smoke shade along the lash line and in the outer corner of the eye.
* Sweep the Face Bronze shade along the jawline, nose and cheek hollows to sculpt and add warmth.
* Apply the Cheek Swish shade across the cheekbones and blend out towards the hairline.
* Apply the Cheek Pop shade onto the apples of the cheeks.
* Dust the Face Highlight shade along the cheekbones, nose, cupid’s bow and inner corners of the eyes.
This is a gorgeous palette and the powders are all cashmere soft. They b;end perfectly and you can create a gorgeous smokey eye with very little effort.
You can buy the Charlotte Tilbury Smokey Eye Instant Look In A Palette here.
I have a lot of other Charlotte Tilbury posts for you to enjoy.
* Some links may be Affiliate Links